Duration :Â 1 Day – 0 Night
- Hoa Lu and Tam Coc are two of the most beautiful landscapes of Ninh Binh province, just 120 kms to the southeast of Hanoi. Hoa Lu was the ancient Royal capital during the Dinh and Pre-Le dynasties which lasted for 41 years (from 969-1009). In comparison with Hoa Luâ€™s cultural significance, Tam Coc is considered as â€œHa Long Bayâ€ in land because its location and formation. Sitting on boat cruising through Hang Ca, Hang Hai, Hang Ba with the scenic beauty of huge rocks standing along river and scattered green rice fields. You feel the tranquility, peace and all above, the nature combines with life of locals to form a poetic romantic painting of the countryside.
Hanoi â€“ Ninh Binh â€“ Hoa Lu â€“ Tam Coc – Hanoi
In the morning, Tour bus and guide will pick you up to travel to Hoa Lu â€“ the former capital of Vietnam , about a two-hour drive from Hanoi . On arrival, you will visit two temples, one of them dedicated to Emperor Dinh and the other in memory of Emperor Le, followed by a brief visit to the remains of the Old Palace . Feel ready to star our cycling for one more hour to Tam Coc (12km), passing scenery of paddy fields or small stream. You will have lunch in Tam Coc, enjoy the taste of Vietnamese cuisine.
After lunch at a local restaurant, you will visit Tam Coc (three caves), a peaceful valley among limestone â€˜karst` hills, There, you will be rowed along a gentle river between paddy fields and through the caves. In the late afternoon, you will return to Hanoi for overnight.
- Group transfer :Â on the way
Guide :Â English speaking
Meal :Â Lunch
Biking :Â Hoa Lu â€“ Tam Coc
Entrance fee :Â included
Package price:Â US$ 36Â per person
Private tour is always available. Please contact us for frequent updated price
Tour price includes:
- Pick-ups and transfer by A/C vehicle.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Entrance fees and boat cruising
- Mineral water and wet tissue
- Meals (as specified in the itinerary).
Tour price does not include:
- Other drinks, gratuities and personal expenses