Visit 4 villages (Cat Cat , Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van) of 2 different minorities (Black Hâ€™Mong, Day)
Night 1: Hanoi â€“ Lao Cai
Pick up at your hotel (20.00) and transfer to Hanoi Railway Station Â to take the night train from to Lao Cai. Sleep on the train.
Day 2: Sapa â€“ Y Linh Ho â€“ Lao Chai â€“ Ta Van (B/L/D)
05h30: Arrive in Lao Cai early in the morning. Pick up and transfer to Sapa, and breakfast at the hotel.10h00: Start trekking to Muong Hoa valley to visit 3 villages of the Hâ€™mong and the Day people including Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van. Lunch on the way.
14h30: Back to Sapa and spend the night at hotel.
Day 3: Sapa â€“ Cat Cat â€“ Sapa â€“ Lao Cai (B/L/D)
09h00: A walk to Cat Cat village to visit the Hâ€™mong, the hydro electric power station built by French people and silver waterfall.
11h00: Walk back to Sapa and free to explore the town. Local lunch.17h00: Get on the bus to Lao Cai station, dinner before boarding train.
Sleep on the train.
Early arrival in Hanoi, pick up and drop you off at the hotel in Hanoi. Tour ends.
Our quantity discounts:
Validate until:Â 30/04/2012
|Quantity||Â 2+||Â 4+||Â 6+||Â 8+|
|Price/pax||Â $195.0||Â $175.0||Â $168.0||Â $163.0|
- Transfer hotel â€“ Hanoi Railways Station â€“ hotel
- Bus Lao Cai â€“ Sapa, Sapa â€“ Lao Cai
- Pick-up from Ta Van
- Return train tickets Hanoi â€“ Lao Cai â€“ Hanoi (soft sleeper A/C wooden cabins with 4 soft beds)
- 3 stars Hotel in SÃ¢p
- All meals on tour
- Entrance fees to the villages
- English speaking guide
- Â Insurance
- Drinks & phones
- Private expenses
- Bring walking shoes, raincoat, jacket, extra clothes, torch, insect repellent and sunscreen…
- Train departure from Hanoi at 9:15PM and from Lao Cai at 20:45PM
- Pick you up at your hotel at 8:00PM
- Please take your passport to check in hotel.
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian.
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety.
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience